As I’ve been indulging in some serious ineffectiveness and self-loathing this weekend, I thought I should do something, er, positive for a change while listening to my not-yet-left-behind noisy neighbours.
I thought I’d do another meme. I know. ‘Doesn’t she have anything original to say?’ Well, frankly, no.
A get-to know-your-friends meme:
1. What is your occupation right now?
RIGHT now? Nothing much. I’m sort of in between occupations. Is ‘lazy fat person’ an occupation?
2. What colour are your socks right now?
3. What are you listening to right now?
The house. Silent at last? (No.) More music to come? Strange squeaky noise.
4. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
5. How old are you today?
Well past 11 000 days.
6. What is your favourite sport to watch on TV?
Used to be figure skating. Gymnastics. Diving. Ski jumping when I was little. Showjumping (you know, with horses). Anything aesthetically interesting. I have no patience for TV sports any more. (Or a TV for that matter.)
7. What is your favourite drink?
Water, but I’d hate to go without tea or milk. Never together though, oh nonono.
8. Have you ever dyed your hair?
I once had darker highlights. A waste of money – no one could tell.
9. Favourite food?
I tend to live on bread. Carelian pasties, I’ll say those, I never get tired of them. Also, is chocolate food?
10. What is the last movie you watched?
11. Favourite day of the year?
What a silly question. Any that happened to be happy. Oh happy day…
12. How do you vent anger?
Maybe I don’t vent it enough. I tend to eat.
13. What was your favourite toy as a child?
I don’t know if I had a favourite as such, but my teddy bear has stayed with me. I had a post office I quite liked. I liked board games and books and my brother’s toy garage. I can’t really remember.
14. Living arrangements?
Renting on my own. Changing location Soon.
15. What was the last thing that you cried about?
I cried a little watching the film (see 10.). It was late. I was tired. Getting old is sad.
16. Who is the friend you have had the longest?
The witch lady. That’s all I’ll say.
17. What did you do last night?
Tried to figure out whether Second Life is anything to get excited about (I don’t think so). Slept.
18. What are you most afraid of?
19. In how many areas of your country have you lived?
‘Areas of my country’? Current provinces: three. Old ones: four.
20. What is your favourite flower?
I like so many…Twinflowers always make me happy.
And that was it. Time to go to bed. Tomorrow’s another day. Hopefully a better one. Feel free to take the meme and run with it.